Before the Ides of March, arrived the Bellabox 😛
This edition focused on skincare and here’re the goodies that I received for my $15 subscription fee.
- Pure Therapy by Purist Intense Nourishing Body Moist 60ml (60 ml for $11.80)
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum 10ml (30ml for $100)
- Dermalogica Multi Active Toner 30ml (250ml for $72)
- A’kin Hand, Nail and Cuticle Creme 30ml (75ml for $23.20)
- Royal Cosmetics Royal Herb Ex Cream 3g (50g for $268)
- Plus a $50 Dermalogica facial voucher for treatments over $100
This is probably one of the better boxes out of the 3 I’ve had from Bellabox. Simply because skincare is right up my alley and all the items here (except for the voucher) are items I’d use, but wouldn’t be bothered to purchase myself.
Of particular interest is the Royal Cosmetics Royal Herb Ex Cream, which contains GOLD FLAKES. Let’s check it out.
It’s 100% oil free and supposedly 100% plant based, though I’m not aware that gold is mined from plants 😛 (geddit???)
A 50g pot of this at retail would cost $268, which to me strikes off point number 7 – SIMPLE & ECONOMICAL. Uh-huh…their marketing personnel are obviously paid very well 😉 since we have such different yardsticks on being “simple & economical”.
Those are the gold flakes floating about in a gel base. I’ve yet to try this out but will review when I do. Makes for a lovely sight, nevertheless.
~*Bellabox was paid for by me*~