Frankly, when I started this blog, it was really to keep track of the stuff I have and to collate my thoughts/reviews/swatches in one place for easy retrieval and reference. I certainly wasn’t angling for any sponsored products or freebies.
To my very pleasant surprise, iHerb’s social media team actually approached me and offered to send me several iHerb items of their selection. I’m very impressed by several products thAt they included, which showed that they did browse through my blog and my interests 🙂
That was awaiting me when I got home this Friday. My iHerb Parcel 🙂 Sent in a 100% Post Consumer Recycled Paper box. International airmail from the US to Singapore took 11 days (despatched on 6 June, arrived on 18 June). Pretty decent since it spanned a weekend too.
iHerb’s boxes are always neatly packed, with the printed invoice the very first item in the box you see.
Tadah! The very varied assortment of goodies in both sample and full sizes. Liquids were packed in separate ziploc bags to ensure that any possible spillage would be contained and not affect the other items.
The samples here are (starting from the yellow stick, in clockwise direction):
- Now Foods Acai Lemonade Sugar Free Drink Stick
- Fine USA Trading Inc. Young Barley Grass 2 Sticks
- Madre Labs Mild by Nature for Baby 3-pack of Shampoo & Body Wash, Everyday Lotion & Bitty Bottom Cream
- Madre Labs CocoCeps Instant Organic Dark Cocoa Blend (with Reishi) 1 Packet
- MRM Digest-All 100% Plant Enzyme – 2 Vegetarian Campsules in a packet
- Madre Labs Immune Punch Flyer Plus Sample 1 Packet
The items here are (starting from the orange & white jar, in clockwise direction):
- Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Body Cream – Patchouli & Sweet Orange, 8 fl oz
- Blum Naturals All-Purpose Skin Cleansing Wipes, Fresh Scent, 30 wipes
- Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Hazelnut Vanilla, 2 fl oz
- Annie’s Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Berry Patch, 0.8 oz
- Crazy Rumors Lip Balm in Spiced Chai Brew, 0.15 oz
- Barbara’s Bakery Snackimals Animal Cookies in Snickerdoodle, 2.125 oz
I’ll be reviewing the items as and when I use them, so stay tuned for more blog entries.
For 1st time iHerb purchases, you could use my referral code “UKE525” (without quotation marks) to receive USD$5 off your first purchase! At www.iherb.com
~*Items were sponsored by iHerb, but all views and opinions are those of my own.*~